I wrote this Tutorial on Nov. 22nd, 2010 and is my own creation using Psp9.
Any other tutorial resemblance online is purely coincidence.
You will need a good knowledge working with masks.
Frame used in this tutorial is from a PTU script so i cannot supply it.
You can purchase the Santa Frame script by Stacey's Designs Here
My PTU Scrap kit "Christmas Is Magic" Here
Wsl_Mask17, Here or mask of choice.
Artist tube of choice, Font of choice.
I am using the fabulous artwork from Keith Garvey, Here
Please Do Not use the same tube without the proper license to do so.
"Ready? Let's Go"
1. Open a new blank 600x600 canvas and floodfill with white.
Copy and paste a paper of choice from the scrap kit. Apply the mask, Merge group
The mask layer. Duplicate the mask layer, On the original go to adjust, blur
Gaussian blur of 25%. Hide the white background and merge the mask layers together.
Unhide the white background. Resize the merged mask to 110%.
3. Repeat the mask layer above with a different paper, But Do Not resize.
Hide the white background and merge visible the two mask layers.
4. If you want to use the same frame as me, You need to purchase the script.
Resize the frame at 80% a few times. Or use a frame from the scrap kit.
5. Copy and paste a frame from the kit and resize to your liking.
Add a drop shadow of H&V=2, Blur=6, Opacity=50.
With your magic wand tool, Click inside the frame, Selections modify, expand by 8.
Copy and paste a paper of choice, Selections invert, hit delete. Select none.
Move the paper below the frame layer. Add a drop shadow.
Highlight the frame layer, With magic wand tool, Click inside the frame, Selections
Modify, expand by 8, Copy and paste a beaded ribbon of your choice, or candy cane. Selections
Invert, hit delete. Select none. Make sure the beaded ribbon is on top of paper layer.
Add a drop shadow to the beaded ribbon, sharpen if needed.
6. Highlight the frame layer, With your magic wand tool, Click inside the frame
Selections modify, expand by 8, Copy and paste your tube. Position tube inside the frame
Selections invert, hit delete, Select none. Move the tube on top of the beaded ribbon.
Add a drop shadow to the tube same as up above.
7. Copy and paste your tube on top of all other layers. Add a drop shadow.
Image mirror the tube and position her to the left side. See my tag as a guide.
8. Copy and paste any one of the Flower Bunches, I used 3 different colors.
Position them under the merged mask layer slightly angling them to the right.
Add drop shadows to them.
9. Now you may add any embellishments you want from the kit. Resize them.
Add drop shadows and sharpen them if needed. See my tag for placements.
10. Add all artist copyright info.
11. Add your name in font of choice using colors or patterns you want.
Add a drop shadow to your name, sharpen if needed.
Add your watermark and your artist license number.
That's It! All Done.
This Tutorial is ©Donnas Designzs and is Copyright Protected.
Please Do Not claim as your own. I hope you all enjoy this Tutorial.